The night before the eclipse I had a wonderful dream. I was invited to a wedding. I took the train to the town where the wedding was celebrated and went searching for flowers. I wanted to buy a white/red fuchsia.
In the first shop, the owner repeatedly ran away for other clients, the phone and so on. I left the shop and came to a huge shopping mall. No flower was to be found. I also lost orientation.
Strolling around, suddenly, after turning a corner, I stood in front of a lovely flower shop. Outside the most beautiful plants and flowers. Among them also fuchsia’s in all colors possible. Even fuchsia on trunk, looking like a fuchsia tree. An old lady with white hair stepped outside and invited me in. “First you have to drink a warm cop of tea dear.” She made the tea and put some drips of an essence in it. The tea tasted sweet and a feeling of warmth and safety came over me. Together we went through the shop and she showed me the garden behind the store. Another woman was making a flower arrangement and took a golden necklace with moonstone to decorate the arrangement. The old woman took the necklace and gave it to me. “You need this, take it, it’s my present. And now let’s have a look at the fuchsia’s.” She knew even without me telling her. After I found the perfect fuchsia I asked her the way back to Angel Street where the wedding will be.
Today, because I keep wondering about the dream, I looked up fuchsia – read and wonder.
Fuchsia when you desire greater connection with Joy and are ready to breathe Universal Joy deeply into your life. Also helpful when you want to deepen your “intuitive knowing” from the heart, your “heartapathic” ability.
Symbolic language of Fuchsia: love, I am yours, trust in the other concerning love.
Healing Properties: fuchsia
flower essence assists one in accepting long-repressed emotions, whether from this or other lifetimes, and embracing one’s long-submerged and neglected grief, pain, and suffering. Often, through this process of flower remedies, the Divine Child within is revealed.
The message about the joy of life from fuchsia suites the thyroid problem. The message of the necklace is also suiting. I suppose that the wedding finally is the complete healing of the divine child, my own inner marriage and a new start. This was also one of the messages of the sun eclipse last Friday.
Blue Moonstone, promotes clarity of the mind and inner vision, keeping one focused while in a meditative or altered state of awareness. It is particularly helpful in seeing emotional patterns and life lessons, and in balancing yin and yang energy’s. Moonstone is considered the stone of new beginnings. Moonstone is most famous for balancing our emotional states.
* Maansteen vergroot het hartchakra en vergroot zo de empathie met de medemens en de spirituele groei vanuit compassie. Maansteen vergroot ook het voorhoofdchakra, waardoor intuïtie en mensenkennis groeien. Ten slotte vergroot maansteen het kruinchakra, wat leidt tot spirituele groei vanuit verbondenheid.
* Maansteen vergroot de vrouwelijke kant, ook bij mannen.
* Maansteen maakt mediamiek. Maansteen is verbonden met de maan, de maancycli, de zee met haar getijden eb en vloed. Een meditatie met maansteen tijdens volle maan vergroot de intuïtie en helderziendheid.
* Het dragen van een sieraad met maansteen zuivert de emotionele laag van de aura en helpt emotionele uitbarstingen af te remmen.
* Maansteen maakt tevreden en blij, en kalmeert en troost verharde en verbitterde mensen.http://www.semoea.nl
So let’s make a dream come true.