Je bent als Vuur; lichtgevend, warm, inspirerend, soms agressief en kernachtig.
Gericht op: Beeld en Actie
Werkwoord: Verbeelden – je bent in staat om inspiratie om te zetten in actie
Instelling: Intuïtief– je durft op je impulsen te vertrouwen
Kern: Zelfbewust – je kent jezelf en je weet hoe je om wilt gaan met je omgeving
Volgens ons benader je de wereld en jezelf op dit moment het sterkst vanuit Willen. Jij houdt van actie en zoekt dynamisch naar opwinding. Impressies worden instinctief omgezet in expressie.
Beelden en passie zijn jouw krachtigste instrument. Jij luistert naar jouw intuïtie. “Weten wat jij wil is jouw drive of motivatie. Jij benadert jouw doel rechtstreeks en jij wilt het NU realiseren. Jij bent trots, hebt behoefte om in het middelpunt te staan en wilt bewonderd worden. Jij hebt een zonnig karakter. Jij bezit een sterke overtuiging en overtuigingskracht. Jij wilt en kan anderen enthousiasmeren en motiveren. Jij bent impulsief, eigengereid, idealistisch en principieel. Jij wordt geraakt door wereldleed en tegelijkertijd ben jij goed in staat om voor jezelf te zorgen. Willen doe je vanuit je hart. Willen vergroot jouw gevoel van eigenwaarde.
Jouw belangrijkste kwaliteit en je passie liggen volgens ons op het vlak van Motiveren / Ondersteunen. In een opleiding heb je een duidelijk doel voor ogen omdat jij goed weet wat je wilt en je zoekt praktische handvatten. Jij wilt mensen enthousiasmeren en nuchter houvast geven. Jij wilt vooraf graag weten of je met de opleiding je doel kunt realiseren en of het geleerde echt toepasbaar is en werkt.
Today the outcome is different and I assume due to my inner changes and the changing of energy’s which will open new chapters of learning and knowledge:
Water – Voelen
Je bent als Water; meegaand, levendig, vitaliserend, soms overspoelend en liefdevol.
Gericht op: Contact en Relatie
Werkwoord: Verbinden – Je voelt je verbonden met mensen en hun situatie
Instelling: Inlevend – Je voelt empathie en kunt meevoelen met anderen
Kern: Sfeerbewust – Je bent gevoelig voor wat er in je omgeving gebeurt
Volgens ons benader je de wereld en jezelf op dit moment het sterkst vanuit Voelen. Jij ervaart en benadert de wereld sterk vanuit jouw eigen gevoelsbeleving. Jij wilt mensen verbinden en je met mensen verbonden voelen. Zorg geven en zorg ontvangen zijn jouw krachtigste instrument. Jij probeert (geestelijke) pijn zoveel mogelijk te vermijden. Jij bent omgevingsgevoelig en trekt je terug als de sfeer je tegenstaat. Jij hebt een innige relatie met de liefde. Jouw dagelijks leven wordt bepaald door gewoontepatronen. Jij hecht veel betekenis aan het verleden. Jij bent toegewijd, dienstbaar en empathisch. Jij bent uiterlijk beheerst en tegelijkertijd beïnvloedbaar. Voelen speelt zich af in je buik. Voelen vergroot jouw gevoel van eigenwaarde.
Jouw belangrijkste kwaliteit en je passie liggen volgens ons op het vlak van Begeleiden en Motiveren. In een opleiding heb je een duidelijke voorkeur voor zorg en empathie en je hebt een duidelijk doel voor ogen omdat jij goed weet wat je wilt. Jij wilt mensen een gevoel van verbinding laten ervaren en enthousiasmeren. Jij wilt vooraf graag weten of de opleiding je ondersteunt in wat je voelt en of je met de opleiding je doel kunt realiseren.
When emotional intelligence first appeared to the masses, it threw a massive wrench into what many people had always assumed was the sole source of success—IQ.
How much of an impact does emotional intelligence (EQ) have on your personal and professional success? The short answer is: a lot! It’s a powerful way to focus your energy in one direction with a tremendous result.
Emotional intelligence is the “something” in each of us that is a bit intangible. It affects how we manage behavior, navigate social complexities, and make personal decisions that achieve positive results. Emotional intelligence is made up of four core skills that pair up under two primary competencies: personal competence and social competence.
Personal competence comprises your self-awareness and self-management skills, which focus more on you individually than on your interactions with other people. Personal competence is your ability to stay aware of your emotions and manage your behavior and tendencies.
- Self-Awareness is your ability to accurately perceive your emotions and stay aware of them as they happen.
- Self-Management is your ability to use awareness of your emotions to stay flexible and positively direct your behavior.
Social competence is made up of your social awareness and relationship management skills; social competence is your ability to understand other people’s moods, behavior, and motives in order to respond effectively and improve the quality of your relationships.
- Social Awareness is your ability to accurately pick up on emotions in other people and understand what is really going on.
- Relationship Management is your ability to use awareness of your emotions and the others’ emotions to manage interactions successfully.
Despite the significance of emotional intelligence, its intangible nature makes it very difficult to know which behaviors you should emulate. So I’ve analyzed the data from the million-plus people TalentSmart has tested in order to identify the habits that set high-EQ people apart.
- They’re relentlessly positive. Keep your eyes on the news for any length of time, and you’ll see that it’s just one endless cycle of war, violent attacks, fragile economies, failing companies, and environmental disasters. It’s easy to think the world is headed downhill fast. And who knows? Maybe it is. But emotionally intelligent people don’t worry about that because they don’t get caught up in things they can’t control. They focus their energy on directing the two things that are completely within their power—their attention and their effort. Numerous studies have shown that optimists are physically and psychologically healthier than pessimists. They also perform better at work. Remind yourself of this the next time a negative train of thought takes hold of you.
- They have a robust emotional vocabulary. All people experience emotions, but it is a select few who can accurately identify them as they occur, which is problematic because unlabeled emotions often go misunderstood, which leads to irrational choices and counterproductive actions. People with high EQs master their emotions because they understand them, and they use an extensive vocabulary of feelings to do so. While many people might describe themselves as simply feeling “bad,” emotionally intelligent people can pinpoint whether they feel “irritable,” “frustrated,” “downtrodden,” or “anxious.” The more specific your word choice, the better insight you have into exactly how you are feeling, what caused it, and what you should do about it.
- They’re assertive. People with high EQs balance good manners, empathy, and kindness with the ability to assert themselves and establish boundaries. This tactful combination is ideal for handling conflict. When most people are crossed, they default to passive or aggressive behavior. Emotionally intelligent people remain balanced and assertive by steering themselves away from unfiltered emotional reactions. This enables them to neutralize difficult and toxic people without creating enemies.
- They’re curious about other people. It doesn’t matter if they’re introverted or extroverted, emotionally intelligent people are curious about everyone around them. This curiosity is the product of empathy, one of the most significant gateways to a high EQ. The more you care about other people and what they’re going through, the more curiosity you’re going to have about them.
- They forgive, but they don’t forget. Emotionally intelligent people live by the motto “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.” They forgive in order to prevent a grudge, but they never forget. The negative emotions that come with holding onto a grudge are actually a stress response. Holding on to that stress can have devastating health consequences, and emotionally intelligent people know to avoid this at all costs. However, offering forgiveness doesn’t mean they’ll give a wrongdoer another chance. Emotionally intelligent people will not be bogged down by mistreatment from others, so they quickly let things go and are assertive in protecting themselves from future harm.
- They won’t let anyone limit their joy. When your sense of pleasure and satisfaction are derived from comparing yourself to others, you are no longer the master of your own happiness. When emotionally intelligent people feel good about something that they’ve done, they won’t let anyone’s opinions or accomplishments take that away from them. While it’s impossible to turn off your reactions to what others think of you, you don’t have to compare yourself to others, and you can always take people’s opinions with a grain of salt. That way, no matter what other people are thinking or doing, your self-worth comes from within. Regardless of what people think of you at any particular moment, one thing is certain—you’re never as good or bad as they say you are.
- They make things fun. Emotionally intelligent people know exactly what makes them happy, and they constantly work to bring this happiness into everything they do. They turn monotonous work into games, go the extra mile to make people they care about happy, and take breaks to enjoy the things they love no matter how busy they are. They know that injecting this fun into their lives fights off stress and builds lasting resilience.
- They are difficult to offend. If you have a firm grasp of whom you are, it’s difficult for someone to say or do something that gets your goat. Emotionally intelligent people are self-confident and open-minded, which creates a pretty thick skin.
- They squash negative self-talk. A big step in developing emotional intelligence involves stopping negative self-talk in its tracks. The more you ruminate on negative thoughts, the more power you give them. Most of our negative thoughts are just that—thoughts, not facts. You can stop the negative and pessimistic things your inner voice says by writing them down. Once you’ve taken a moment to slow down the negative momentum of your thoughts, you will be more rational and clear-headed in evaluating their veracity. You can bet that your statements aren’t true any time you use words such as “never,” “worst,” and “ever.” If your statements still look like facts once they’re on paper, take them to a friend and see if he or she agrees with you. Then the truth will surely come out.
Bringing It All Together
Unlike your IQ, your EQ is highly malleable. As you train your brain by repeatedly practicing new emotionally intelligent behaviors, your brain builds the pathways needed to make them into habits. Before long, you will begin responding to your surroundings with emotional intelligence without even having to think about it. And as your brain reinforces the use of new behaviors, the connections supporting old, destructive behaviors will die off.
article by Dr. Travis Bradberry
I imagined, the world was one big machine. Machines never comes with extra parts you know. They come with exact the amount they need. So if the world was one big machine, I couldn’t be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason.
The past two days I had to process the theme of my latest coaching session. It still is surrounded by shame somehow. Pictures I already shared here show the theme. The picture on the right show how the female family line thought about sex, being a woman together with a man, in particular my mother to the extreme.In the painting on the left you see my perception with still the dark imprint on the left.
As a follower on Twitter said:
“It feels like a dark dance you never want to stop”
I was trained as a baby to be clean and I was when 10 months old – totally impossible. My mother succeeded with her, almost animalistic, training. She acted by her traumatic perception of womanhood and a former life as a woman of pleasure to say it nicely. We all know that those ladies are not treated with respect and have to do the most disgusting things. She, in remembrance of this particular life, shut down her and my womanhood. Everything ‘down there’ was just not there, had to be clean and, very important, had to be hushed. No way to speak about it in my family. She once said to me: “If you enjoy sex you are a hooker!” and father agreed with a nod. Energetically we are able to love more than one person in our life, after each other or all at the same time. Or we can be LGBT’s. But we cut this down to monogamy.My parents would be full of profound disapproval by all we find absolutely normal these days.
Coming to cleansing: I can give her back this former life experience – it is not mine. Took me years to let go due to her potty training I will not describe in detail. The energy can leave my energy field. I can finally free ‘down there’ and experience my sensuality and being a woman to the fullest. Manifestation: physiotherapist.
Look also here:
For quite some time now, I follow Ilse ten Berge on Twitter and her blog and suddenly we were talking about her astrological service. She offered me a reading. I gladly took this chance.
The day after the Solstice my reading arrived.The knowledge from the previous horoscopes got more practical earthy roots and I got new insights, especially around my calling and work, my position in the society. Being a natural-born counselor, healer and being of service very clear highlighted again. There is the calling. How to bring it into the world would be in a group of like-minded therapist and counselor in some kind of cooperation. ‘ When ‘ was my next question and this part was intriguing.
Delivered was a whole time plan based on transits past and yet to come up to 2032.
The past transits showed, why some of my more disastrous years occurred, the money fluctuations, to say it nicely, and the ending of that one fantastic relationship I experienced from 2002 – 2005. The years I gladly remember, being 1998/1998 – I had a great job at an american company with a wonderful boss, a lovely dog and my first grandchild made her entrance. I was happy back then. During this years Uranus transited my North Node – the start to free me from my past (life) experiences and habits. Yesterday, past memories from this very past came up and together with the light to come made some emotional hours with a good cry.
The time line is one of re-structuring, planning and step by step forward kind of road with some grand sweets to come at the end. The knowledge spans from end of June 2016 to the end of 2032 – 15 years to finally position myself as therapist and work.
My health problems = just cleaning after all the restructuring. Like a real house you rebuild – after all the work is done you clean up the house and then decorate it with new stuff and some good old stuff you keep. After that you go and live in it. Alone or with a, yet to find, new partner.
Time to learn new things, start a new study, an urge I feel since last year but have neither found the study nor the funds .
More transformational experiences will come my way which I gladly accept as I always did.
This astrological report with transits lightened me up and fired my spirit once again after almost two months which felt as of no movement at all. The joy I feel also make me very emotional and once again there is proof that nothing in our life happens by so-called happenstance – it is your one and only life path, not only written in the stars. There are more divinations but I recommend Ilse ten Berge to do your horoscope around your actual life question.
Sunny Sunday Morning – nobody awake – Hoofddorp as dead except for some workers who has to install some tents for a two days show-off of our Mayor and the City Council Members at our beautiful old City Hall. For this occasion, for the first time in history, they planted pretty flowers and rose bushes around the old trees and grass alongside the street.There is also a man busy to water the plants (not often seen in this city) and cleaning the newly refurbished street and plaza in front of the old city hall. The City Council almost sold the tent but massive protest could prevent it. Now they are happy to still have the place for their show-off.
Did not take any photo and bike to the demolition area at former Woodward garden. The following pictures show the sad, painful extent of the destruction.
This monumental tree, I hope, is to stay.